Backend Developer with PHP
- Published: 2021-09-03
We work and play together. We value work-life balance and create a culture of respect, trust and equality. If these values are also key for you, there is a good chance that you will find your place with us.
Your role and main tasks
- In the limango IT you get the chance to contribute your own ideas and know-how to maintain and develop our web shop systems
- Together with our experienced and international development teams you will improve and expand our PHP based backend services
- You will become part of our well-rehearsed agile teams of versatile and experienced developers and a dedicated product owner
You will need
- A degree with a focus on IT or a comparable training
- You have several years experience in the development of applications in common PHP frameworks such as Symfony3+ as well as knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- You bring practical experience with RESTful APIs and service-oriented architecture
- You have profound experience in relational databases (MySQL/MariaDB)
- DevOps and GoLang experience are desirable
- You enjoy understanding and optimizing complex IT processes!
- Private health care
We provide access to the best specialists for you and your loved ones.
- Language classes
English and German lessons in small groups, tailored to your skills.
- Remote work and flexible working hours
Possibility of partial remote work, as well as adjusting working hours to your daily schedule.
- Office in the center of Wrocław
Nearby cinema, fitness club and large selection of lunch places.
- Fruit Mondays
There is no shortage of coffee, fruit, pizza, sweets and healthy snacks in our office.
- Company events in the best company
After hours we often organize interesting outings or meetings in our office.
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamic environment of the Internet industry - you will not get bored with us!
- The possibility of real shaping of the business - we value independence and delegate responsibility,
- Gaining experience in an international team, operating in different European markets.
We can''t wait to get to know you. Apply now!