Our team consists of people who love to act with passion, work with commitment, think outside the box and look for new challenges. Do you think that you are an ambitious and responsible person? Do you establish contacts quickly? Are you characterized by a positive attitude and openness? We are probably waiting for you!
Your role and main tasks
- You design and create graphics for our online store, newsletter, lifecycle journey
- You develop visual concepts for design projects, e.g. christmas communication, premium brands, etc.
- You are jointly responsible for the continuous development of our CI
- You work closely with the CRM department
- Together with your contact persons in CRM you take responsibility and quality control of the graphics for a persona for different countries (GER, NL, PL)
Who we're looking for
- You have a degree in graphic or communication design and first professional experience in the field of graphic design
- You are familiar with common graphic programs of the current Adobe Suite such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- You have a passion for graphics, team spirit and you keep calm even in stressful situations
- You also have a good command of English
- Private health care
We provide access to the best specialists for you and your loved ones.
- Language classes
English and German lessons in small groups, tailored to your skills.
- Remote work and flexible working hours
Possibility of partial remote work, as well as adjusting working hours to your daily schedule.
- Office in the center of Wrocław
Nearby cinema, fitness club and large selection of lunch places.
- We take care of ourselves
There is no shortage of coffee, fruit, pizza, sweets and healthy snacks in our office.
- Company events in the best company
After hours we often organize interesting outings or meetings in our office.
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamic environment of the Internet industry - you will not get bored with us!
- The possibility of real shaping of the business - we value independence and delegate responsibility,
- Gaining experience in an international team, operating in different European markets.
What should the application include?
We are looking forward to your application! Please send us your complete documents (CV and Portfolio) as well as your desired salary and your earliest possible start date in English.