Junior Content Management Specialist - German-speaking
Our team consists of people who love to act with passion, work with commitment, think outside the box and look for new challenges. Do you think that you are an ambitious and responsible person? Do you establish contacts quickly? Are you characterized by a positive attitude and openness? We are probably waiting for you!
Your role and main tasks
- You will prepare product descriptions for our German online store and will be responsible for the quality and correctness of the articles described
- You will check product information and prepare it in an appealing way for our German-speaking customers
- You are responsible for proofreading and editing the product descriptions and work with our content management system on a daily basis
- Due to our changing and broad product range, there are new campaigns on the schedule every day, which you will manage independently and on your own responsibility
- You will always be supported by a great team with helpful colleagues and a cordial cooperation
Who we're looking for
- You have very good German language skills and a very good ability to express yourself, as well as a good command of written and spoken English
- You have good PC skills and you are confident in using Microsoft Windows programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)
- You have an affinity for e-commerce such as an interest in the fashion, children's goods and/or home & living sector
- Accuracy, reliability and ability to work in a team characterize you
- Private health care
We provide access to the best specialists for you and your loved ones.
- Language classes
English and German lessons in small groups, tailored to your skills.
- Remote work and flexible working hours
Possibility of remote work, as well as adjusting working hours to your daily schedule.
- Office in the center of Wrocław
Nearby cinema, fitness club and large selection of lunch places.
- Fruit Mondays
There is no shortage of coffee, fruit, pizza, sweets and healthy snacks in our office.
- Company events
After hours we often organize interesting outings or meetings in our office
What should the application include?
We are looking forward to your application! Please send us your CV in german (preferred) or in english as well as your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.