Partner Onboarding Marketplace - (German-speaking)
At Limango, we've been at the forefront of e-commerce for over 12 years in Poland and 17 years in Germany. With offices in Munich, Germany, and Wroclaw, Poland, our team of over 500 dedicated employees is driven by a common passion for families. We do everything we can to understand their needs and fulfil their wishes. limango has everything families need: Fashion for Babies, Kids, Women and Men as well as Homeware, Toys, Cosmetics and Family holidays.Together with platforms in the Netherlands and Germany, we are part of the OTTO Group. We work and have fun together. We value work-life balance and create a culture of respect, trust and equality. If these values are also key for you, there is a good chance that you will find your place with us.
Your role and main tasks
- You have the opportunity to further develop and shape the rapidly growing Marketplace division and our partner program for brands and retailers.
- You will be responsible for the technical onboarding of limango partners onto our platform, involving all relevant stakeholders and effectively communicating with our external partners to ensure a seamless integration.
- You will ensure compliance with our data requirements and timelines for the launch of partner assortments on limango.de.
- You will ensure smooth data exchange with our partners and service providers.
- You will be responsible for the proper maintenance of product data and continuous expansion of the assortment through our partners.
- You will continuously work on optimizing the technical Marketplace infrastructure, aiming for improved quality and faster onboarding times.
- You actively engage in project management and collaborate closely with the Limango developers.
You will need
- You have successfully completed studies or training with a focus on IT or Business Administration.
- You possess an extensive understanding of interface connections and marketplace platform solutions.
- You have (first) experience working with middleware systems (e.g., Tradebyte or Channeladvisor).
- You have previous experience working with data formats such as XML or CSV.
- You organize your work using tools like JIRA, Trello, or Confluence.
- You have a deep understanding of data and data management.
- You excel in excellent language skills and communication abilities in both German and English.
- You demonstrate a high level of initiative, are not satisfied with the status quo, and have the drive to further develop and actively shape processes.
- Your working style is structured and goal-oriented - when dealing with our external partners, you are communicative, service-oriented, and confident.
- Private medical healthcare
We provide access to the best specialists for you and your loved ones.
- Language classes
English, German, and Polish lessons in small groups, tailored to your skills.
- Remote work and flexible working hours
Possibility of hybrid or fully remote work, as well as adjusting working hours to your daily schedule.
- Multisport card
You will have access to a Multisport card to support your physical well-being.
- Limango Employee Vouchers
You'll receive 12 Limango employee vouchers annually, each giving you a 145 PLN discount on any product.
- Workshops and Trainings
We provide opportunities for professional development through workshops, trainings, and access to our learning platforms, including Masterplan.
- Office in the center of Wrocław
Nearby cinema, fitness club, and a large selection of lunch places.
- Fruit Mondays
There is no shortage of coffee, fruit, pizza, sweets, and healthy snacks in our office.
- Company integration events
After hours we often organize interesting outings or meetings in our office.
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamic environment of the Internet industry - you will not get bored with us!
- The possibility of real shaping of the business - we value independence and delegate responsibility,
- Gaining experience in an international team, operating in different European markets.
We can''t wait to get to know you. Apply now!