(Mid-Senior) System Administrator (Windows) - m/f/d
limango is the Online Shop for families – We wow our customers every day with a fantastic range of brands at very attractive prices. Based in Munich, our 300 employees share a passion for families. We do everything we can to understand their needs and fulfil their wishes. limango has everything families need: Fashion for Babies, Kids, Women and Men as well as Homeware, Toys, Cosmetics and Family holidays. At limango you’ll find both classic brands and upcoming brands from across Europe. Founded in 2007 and a member of the Otto Group since 2009 limango now has over 22 million members across Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Poland and sells over 40 000 products daily to German customers alone.
- Manage and maintain existing Limango IT systems
- Conduct Windows Server configuration, administration and maintenance
- Take care of Office365 and Active Directory management along with endpoints management
- Follow and implement industry leading ITSM and security practices
- Cooperate closely with other specialists within our Help Desk, SysAdmin and Information Security groups combining teams from Germany and Poland
- Provide technical support to other Limango GmbH employees, troubleshoot business applications and environments on 2nd line of support
- Act as an interface between Limango and other Otto Group's brands in group-wide IT alignments and projects
Your bring to the role:
- Fluency in both German and English - due to the nature of tasks and stakeholders this is crucial
- Deep understanding and several years of professional experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows operating systems in a medium to large corporate environment - experience in supporting software deployment teams is preferred (for example in a software house)
- Ability to communicate efficiently with non-technical collegues and translate IT-related issues in a an easily understandable manner
- Active approach to resolving issues and improving quality of overall IT service
- Ideally you have experience using SCCM or Baramundi (for Windows-based endpoints management) or Jamf (for MacOS-based enpoints)
- Located in close proximity to Munich so you can provide support at the office at least 3-4 times a week - for this role we cannot offer relocation package
- With us you will find an open and team-orientated working atmosphere
- Plenty of breathing space for independent work with lots of creative freedom in a dynamic company
- A great office in the tech center of Munich with one of the coolest rooftop terraces around with a panoramic view of the city and the Alps, where you'll also find cool drinks in the fridge for that well-deserved end of day chill.
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities including language courses, Master Plan learning platform and much more for a steep learning curve
- We subsidise your MVG ticket, your JobRad or your parking space
- We offer you a good balance of home office and work at the office
We look forward to your application!
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including a letter of motivation, references/ certificates, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.