Purchasing Manager (m/w/d) Outdoor/Sport - office or remote
limango is the Online Shop for families – We wow our customers every day with a fantastic range of brands at very attractive prices. Based in Munich, our 300 employees share a passion for families. We do everything we can to understand their needs and fulfil their wishes. limango has everything families need: Fashion for Babies, Kids, Women and Men as well as Homeware, Toys, Cosmetics and Family holidays. At limango you’ll find both classic brands and upcoming brands from across Europe. Founded in 2007 and a member of the Otto Group since 2009 limango now has over 22 million members across Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Poland and sells over 40 000 products daily to German customers alone. We want to continue to grow and win the trust of all mums in Europe. To help us achieve this, we’re looking for motivated, talented individuals to work with us and be a part of something big.
- You are responsible for the strategic and operational alignment of your brand portfolio in the off-price segment for Outdoor/Sport
- You are responsible for the acquisition of new brands, the expansion of existing key accounts and the management of strategically important brands.
- You are responsible for the budget planning of your product groups and brands
- You are responsible for driving the entire order process and always have an eye on your budget
- You negotiate terms and conditions with brand partners
- With the help of the analysis of trade-specific KPIs, you control the success of your assortments and derive measures.
- You work closely with other departments such as Promotion Management or Category Management.
- Knowledge of the e-commerce industry and current trends,
- 2-3 years of experience in sourcing suppliers and negotiating business conditions,
- Ideally you also have experience in off-price or private label
- Ability to think analytically and creatively,
- Well-developed negotiation skills and result-oriented,
- Very good knowledge of English and German,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suite - especially Excel,
- Very good organization of work, self-reliance and drive for self-improvement
- With us you will find an open and team-orientated working atmosphere
- Plenty of breathing space for independent work with lots of creative freedom in a dynamic company
- A great office in the tech center of Munich with one of the coolest rooftop terraces around with a panoramic view of the city and the alps, you'll also find a foosball table and cool drinks in the fridge for that well-deserved end of day chill.
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities including language courses, master plan and much more for a steep learning curve
- We subsidise your MVG ticket, your JobRad or your parking space
- We offer you a good balance of home office and working in the office
We look forward to your application!
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including a letter of motivation, references/ certificates, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.