Quality Manager (m/w/d) - focus on "private label" (100% remote possible)
limango is the Online Shop for families – We wow our customers every day with a fantastic range of brands at very attractive prices. Based in Munich, our 300 employees share a passion for families. We do everything we can to understand their needs and fulfil their wishes. limango has everything families need: Fashion for Babies, Kids, Women and Men as well as Homeware, Toys, Cosmetics and Family holidays. At limango you’ll find both classic brands and upcoming brands from across Europe. Founded in 2007 and a member of the Otto Group since 2009 limango now has over 22 million members across Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Poland and sells over 40 000 products daily to German customers alone. We want to continue to grow and win the trust of all mums in Europe. To help us achieve this, we’re looking for motivated, talented individuals to work with us and be a part of something big.
- Further development of quality and safety standards, as well as the corresponding assurance processes, for our own brands in close collaboration with testing bodies and the Otto Group.
- Monitoring legal changes and processing them.
- Preparation and implementation of the steadily growing Social Compliance issues, especially in about upcoming years. The focus is on ensuring supply chain due diligence and reporting requirements for the entire company.
- Advising product management on Product Compliance and sustainability issues.
- Creation of technical documentation.
- Development of test plans and coordination with testing bodies for risk analysis and testing content for new products.
- Handling possible inquiries from authorities, NGOs, the press, and our customer service, as well as being a contact person for employees throughout the Otto Group.
- Ideally, you have a completed degree in fields such as quality management, business administration, or similar.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in quality assurance, preferably in the areas of home textiles and clothing, primarily children's clothing, and home accessories.
- You already have good knowledge of product requirements in the non-food sector (ProdSG, standards, and guidelines).
- You have already dealt with sustainability, especially social compliance requirements and obligations related to products and supply chains.
- You possess analytical skills and can identify process weaknesses.
- You take a holistic view of issues, have strong persuasive skills, and assertiveness.
- Your profile is rounded out with excellent communication skills and teamwork ability.
- With us you will find an open and team-orientated working atmosphere
- Plenty of breathing space for independent work with lots of creative freedom in a dynamic company
- A great office in the tech center of Munich with one of the coolest rooftop terraces around with a panoramic view of the city and the Alps, you'll also find a foosball table and cool drinks in the fridge for that well-deserved end-of-day chill.
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities including language courses, master plan and much more for a steep learning curve
- We subsidize your MVG ticket, your JobRad or your parking space
- We offer you a good balance of home office and working in the office
We look forward to your application!
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including a letter of motivation, references/ certificates, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.