Scrum Master (m/w/d) - home office possibility
limango is the Online Shop for families – We wow our customers every day with a fantastic range of brands at very attractive prices. Based in Munich, our 300 employees share a passion for families. We do everything we can to understand their needs and fulfill their wishes. limango has everything families need: Fashion for Babies, Kids, Women and Men as well as Homeware, Toys, Cosmetics and Family holidays. At limango you’ll find both classic brands and upcoming brands from across Europe. Founded in 2007 and a member of the Otto Group since 2009 limango now has over 22 million members across Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Poland and sells over 40 000 products daily to German customers alone. We want to continue to grow and win the trust of all mums in Europe. To help us achieve this, we’re looking for motivated, talented individuals to work with us and be a part of something big.
Join the limango IT!
- In the limango IT you get the chance to contribute your own ideas and know-how to maintain and develop our highly frequented, self-built online shop for our markets in Germany, Austria, Poland and the Netherlands
- Together with our experienced and international development teams you will improve and expand our PHP-based backend services for specific areas like Operations (payment, logistics and customer service tools), Customer Relationship and Communications (CRM), Content and Product Management Systems or Marketplace
- You will work in a modern tech stack world: cloud-based & virtualized infrastructure, service-oriented architecture & event-based communication and Golang & PHP backend service
- You will become a part of our well-rehearsed agile teams of versatile and experienced Web Developers, dedicated Product Owners and Scrum Master
- Extensive experience as Scrum Master/Agile coach or similar position in an agile IT team environment
- Presentation and moderation skills toward teams and stakeholders
- Competence in conflict resolution and working in an international environment
- Experience in Jira and Confluence administration
- Fluency in English and German is a plus
- Solution-oriented approach, communication skills and empathy
What You’ll do:
- You will work with one domain in our IT development (3/4 teams)
- You coach and support the Scrum adoption in the team and the organization
- You enable the teams to find the best process to deliver value
- You monitor sprint scopes and support effective backlog management
- You facilitate goal-oriented, collaborative meetings
- With us you will find an open and team-orientated working atmosphere
- Plenty of breathing space for independent work with lots of creative freedom in a dynamic company
- A great office in the tech center of Munich with one of the coolest rooftop terraces around with a panoramic view of the city and the alps, you'll also find a foosball table and cool drinks in the fridge for that well-deserved end-of-day chill.
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities including language courses, master plan and much more for a steep learning curve
- We subsidize your MVG ticket, your JobRad or your parking space
- We offer you a good balance of home office and working in the office
We look forward to your application!
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including a letter of motivation, references/ certificates, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.