Senior Information Security Engineer
limango is the Online Shop for families – We wow our customers every day with a fantastic range of brands at very attractive prices. Based in Munich, our 300 employees share a passion for families. We do everything we can to understand their needs and fulfil their wishes. limango has everything families need: Fashion for Babies, Kids, Women and Men as well as Homeware, Toys, Cosmetics and Family holidays. At limango you’ll find both classic brands and upcoming brands from across Europe. Founded in 2007 and a member of the Otto Group since 2009 limango now has over 22 million members across Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Poland and sells over 40 000 products daily to German customers alone. We want to continue to grow and win the trust of all mums in Europe. To help us achieve this, we’re looking for motivated, talented individuals to work with us and be a part of something big.
Join the limango IT!
- You will actively support our SDLC with your security expertise
- You will assess our security posture and help improve it
- You will provide forensic analysis and incident response support
- You will consult other branches of the organisation in information security topics
- You will provide insights to current threat landscape
- You have extensive experience in DevSecOps or other security-oriented function supporting software deployment
- You have sound understanding of OWASP and OWASP API projects and can use it to assess and help to improve web application security
- You have forensic and incident response experience
- You understand cloud computing and related security risks - preferably you also have experience working with AWS (EC2, Lambda, CloudWatch, WAF)
- You are fluent both in German and English
- Preferably you have good understanding of GDPR and PCI DSS standards
- Ideally you also have experience working with SIEM, IDS and IPS systems
- Any of the following certifications would be a plus: CISSP (ISSAP or ISSEP concentrations in particular), CCSP, eCIR, eWDP, eCDFP, OSDA, OSWE, CySA+, CASP+, AWS Certified Security - Specialty (SCS-C01)
- You will actively shape Limango security posture and your expertise will be highly valued
- You will have platform to exercise your ideas
- Flexible ways of working - from fully remote to fully at the office
- With us you will find an open and team-orientated working atmosphere
- Plenty of breathing space for independent work with lots of creative freedom in a dynamic company
- A great office in the tech center of Munich with one of the coolest rooftop terraces around with a panoramic view of the city and the alps, where you'll also find cool drinks in the fridge for that well-deserved end of day chill.
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities including language courses, master plan and much more for a steep learning curve
- We subsidise your MVG ticket, your JobRad or your parking space
- We offer you a good balance of home office and working in the office
We look forward to your application!
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including a letter of motivation, references/ certificates, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.